Fastest Century Record Broken by New Zealand Batsman Corey Anderson

Anderson bettered Afridi´s 17-year-old record by one ball, reaching the three-figure mark off just 36 balls against the West Indies in Queenstown in the third one-day international.

Afridi says:

"I sort of wanted this record to stand until I retire because it has been a big pride for Pakistan and for me and whenever my name comes the record is mentioned," he said. "Now Anderson´s name will come but I am sure with the advent of Twenty20 cricket this record will surely be bettered in the future."


"I had never expected it to be broken by a new player," said Afridi. "I thought the way Gayle batted and hit sixes or the way Warner bats, they were favourites to break my record."

"I wish any Pakistan player would break this record soon, but for the time being everyone must appreciate Anderson."
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Arab Israel Collaboration Video